Saturday, November 19, 2011

Home Again!

Well, hello everyone!

I am writing from SEARCY, ARKANSAS!!!!!!! It's so good to be here.

We had mid-terms this last week. It was a pretty crazy, hectic week. We were all getting ready to go home for Thanksgiving break and take mid-terms and things of the sort.

We had 3 mid-terms. They all went pretty well for me! I was so excited to go home all week that I had a hard time focusing, but I got it all done.

I am home now and I am so happy to be here. Bianca, Beatriz and I drove about 12 hours yesterday to get here. We got home about 10 last night. My dad knew I was coming, just in case we had any problems. But I surprised my mom. She said "what are you doing here, my house isn't even clean yet!" lol she's crazy! Kate and Jacob came over and saw me! Tara came home and I surprised her.

Then today I went around surprising a bunch of other people. I have lots of plans this week already. Just hanging out with people. Lots of people want to hear how it's all going in Lubbock at AIM. I am excited to tell everyone about it! On Monday we are taking Beatriz to Paragould. She is going to spend the week with one of her friends there. Bianca will stay here with my family all week. I am so excited!

Anyways, I will probably write again after I get back to Lubbock to tell you about my week here at home.

 Thank you all for your support and prayers! I appreciate it so much.
Have a SUPER HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment