Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back in Lubbock.

Well, i'm back in Lubbock! It was kinda bittersweet to be back. I miss home, but I miss my AIM family too!

I had a great week at home! Surprising people was awesome! Then I went to Highway for church on Sunday and got to see A LOT of people! That was so awesome! I miss them all so much! Most of the week I just spent visiting people. On Monday we dropped Beatriz off in Paragould to spend the week with her ex-AIMer friend. Then I went around visiting all the people I know there with my cousin, Laura, and Bianca. That was awesome!
I went to see "Breaking Dawn" with Patty and Cindy and Bianca! That was fun! I babysat Greg and Patty's kids one day for a couple hours. Bianca and I ate Lunch with Greg one day. I went to Curtis Kindergarten for a little while one day to visit. I spent time at home with my family! I went out to dinner with Chelsea and Sheryll! It was a pretty chill week. We went hunting on the Friday after Thanksgiving! That was awesome!

Thanksgiving day was wonderful too! I got up and got ready. Everybody was running around cooking up a storm. We had lunch at 12ish. I think there ended up being 28 or so people there! It was crazy! But, I got to see a lot of people and some family that I only get to see a couple times a year! Lots of fun!
That's pretty much it. It was so nice to be home and see everyone. The 12 hour drive there and back was definitely worth it!
On the way back Katherine met up with us and drove back with us. We got caught in traffic twice for wrecks. The second time was really bad. It ended up making us late for curfew, but it was a legit reason so we were excused. We ended up finding another way around it or it would have been lots later. Say a little prayer for the people involved in both of the wrecks please!

Anyways, we are just getting ready to finish up this term. It's about 2 1/2 weeks. We also find out our teams and fields in the next couple weeks. It's exciting!

Thank you for all of your support! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment